Personal | Settle down with me, cover me up

( my Instagram )     It's time to take a deep breath, put my body to rest and have a full night of sleep. Tomorrow I'll b...

 
 
It's time to take a deep breath, put my body to rest and have a full night of sleep.
Tomorrow I'll be back to the city of my dreams, where I'm a college student. From now on I'll be home only for weekends.
If you want something, you have to work for it. That's the motivation I keep everyday. And I hope you'll keep it too.
 
É hora de respirar fundo, pôr o meu corpo em descanso e ter uma noite de sono.
Amanhã estarei de volta à cidade dos meus sonhos, onde eu sou uma estudante universitária. De agora em diante, estarei em casa apenas aos fins-de-semana.
Se queres algo, tens de trabalhar para isso. Essa é a motivação que eu mantenho todos os dias. E espero que a mantenham também.

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. Boa sorte para este novo ano :)

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa sorte, que tudo te corra bem!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
    Participa nos dois giveaways que estão a decorrer pelo blog:
    Ganha um vale de 30€ na Primark e um Blog Book |&| Ganha um estojo de maquilhagem e vários goodies da Miss Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, kiss dear from Italy
    New post oasap
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post
    would you like to follow each other?
    i'll follow back too
    let's me know ;)
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.